Saturday, July 14, 2012

July update

Tomorrow evening we're driving to my hometown. (!) And we plan to stay there until the end of the performances. That's the beginning of august. 3 weeks. (!!) Martin is playing a part in the summerproduction of my hometowns theatre! Wohooo for that!
Back at home with a baby, that ought to be weird... ^_^
I better start packing..



As some may know, me and Martin met in the student theatre group, which was a big deal to both of us, the theatre, i mean :). Now it could be the part where i could say: theatre - a world  full of magic. But it's something else that makes it really cool and that, in my opinion, is the workprocess.


It has taught me much, brought people to my life whom i dearly care for and made me grow as a person. Now there is another person who is actively making me grow and it brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment