Sunday, June 9, 2013


For this coming week i might also skip blogging, because next Sunday I've got a due-date for two papers, which I'm still working on, and considering the pace of my work and also my concentration-level, it will be a stressful week, or at least weekend :)

Being pregnant, having a little toddler and taking care of the household is enough to do already, I'm  struggling with that alone... so why oh why did i need the university in there as well? 
But then again... i think that's something that actually keeps me sane and connected to some parts of me, that also make me happy. And that allows me to enjoy my family as well in a deeper level. I guess.

Strange to think, that it's here i say im tired or sleepless or stressed, while in real life there's actually no need to mention it to somebody, because we all feel that way now and then. Conversations, that turn out to a battle of who's more drained, are also no fun. Quite pointless and in the end..there's no winner. Compassion and to be able to comfort, need some strength, that is not always there. So for the coming week, let's grow a bit, a bit stronger and let's lend an ear to someone, who might need it.

Have a great new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment