Wednesday, July 10, 2013

 

Today is the dress-rehearsal of my moms play. But since im awake from 4am now, because of my nice cough, it's up for a debate if we're going. Im kind of mad, that it's my moms event that gets the short stick, when the past days i've been dragged and have dragged myself thorough various events. I hope i'll learn how to put my foot down one day and say "no, now, this is how were gonna do it!". Hoping that someone else takes the responsibility or makes a note of things, is clearly a naive one. Trying to please everyone just gets to the point where, since the self is not pleased, people around aren't either. So much to learn... sad lessons. "Pregnant and sick" doesn't seem to make it to the empathy-table, surprisingly :)

Summer vacation has begun. Im clearly not in the position to talk about the weather, but next week we will be on a trip to an island. No, it's not a tropical vacation with white rocky beaches and clear blue water. We'll be staying on the same latitude and longitude. Still, looking forward to it, as i hope for a little peace and quiet. Some mellow time for our family. The question is, if we should take the PC with us or not. A Internet free week, seems great as an idea, but what if we get really bored or/and it's raining the whole time?
Wouldn't it be nice to watch a movie or two in the evenings? 
Then again, it would be a great opportunity to read some of my book-list books... Then again, i wouldn't post anything for at least a week again...
We'll see.


I found this band today and at 4 am this kind of rocked up the mood. Enjoy the music!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for no PC/internet on an island !

    ReplyDelete
  2. No PC has two votes, PC has one. Seems like it... :))

    ReplyDelete