Sunday, November 17, 2013



All my random thoughts and news i can think of right now:

Our first attempt to move to the countryside didn't go as planned, but we're not giving up yet. Considering it as a lesson and waiting for our opportunity. I can't hide, that i'm a sad, since in my mind i was already planting my tomatoes and potatoes. Oh, that's life, i suppose. 

Last week was crazy: Monday our neighbor took me and the kids to a music class for toddlers. And i'm quite helpless and useless to Juss, when i'm nursing Miky; on Tuesday we had a play-date in a park in town and it was so-so. Getting there and getting from there was tricky, everybody crying and all. The feeling you can't get anything right just crawled in and has stayed. He's eating sweets in the corner now and promised to do yoga with me in the morning...hah, yeah right!

Therefore our weekend was a good one. When everyone is telling you what you should/could do, it's nice to hear someone telling you to do nothing and taking care of you. Raising kids in a city is much more stressful and complicated, for parents and for kids, it seems. Or is it just my mellow side, idealizing? I can only find out, when i truly try it out.

A while ago i saw an article suggesting people to tell more often to mothers "you're a good mother". But when i tried doing that the next day, i just got in to an awkward situation. "What do you mean by that?" So it's a sentence i assume people really don't use often. Sounding more like an offense? Would have never guessed.

Because we also have many dinosaurs in our home, this post made us smile widely.  

As of from yesterday I'm cruising around with a baby-carriage for twins. It's big. 

I want to paint again. I don't know how and when that will be possible, but i really want to... need to.

Friends have been visiting us on the weekends and every evening has been fun. Giving this warm feeling and already wanting to invite again, and again :) and.... again.

All in all: November, you're okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment