Sunday, December 15, 2013


Snow. No snow. Snow. Snow, perhaps? No. Really don't know this year, if we'll have white Christmas. Haven't bought a single present yet, but totally waiting for the Christmas-dinners and get-togethers. Will probably be caught by stress right before? Rushing to get something that i've forgotten? Or not? We'll see :)
I've been felting vests and knitting and doing this and that, but not really gotten anything done and that has made me feel a bit down. There has been progress in everything though, but I'm just not feeling the success. With that in mind, i think i should change something in my daily routine. I've been recently up until really late at night to do things and ended up a zombie :)

So, tomorrow! A new week! A new opportunity to start fresh and do something differently. 
Assa!

No comments:

Post a Comment