Wednesday, June 11, 2014


Yesterday i got really overwhelmed by all this panning stuff. But that sort of reality-check was a good thing (i will be probably like tomorrow, or somewhere in the future thinking that way). We went to see the place of the party and well, memory can play tricks on everyone. Everything looked unlike the way i imagined/remembered. Now, we need a tent, a good one, and in a totally different place. But where? Lights? *holding my head with both hands*
Since we have family helping out, that's a good thing. Just need to get my head around it all again, find some enthusiasm and someone to tell me that my ideas are neat too. ^_^  Honestly, there is no such thing as keeping it simple. People around us have expectations and we kind of don't want to let them down either. Blaah. 
That is one of the biggest flaws in this project, that we get stressed out. I planned on going to do it with a leisure attitude: It's a party and i'm going to enjoy myself. I wish to do so even now, while planning. I hope to make it my mantra. Keeping up my creative touch and keeping my pace of running things. Since i don't know anyone who'd say that worrying was totally helpful :))

In less than three months we're going to change countries for two years. There's pleeenty to do. I like that. It's my secret joy thinking about it. It's going to be a great challenge and that makes me kind of smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment