Tuesday, November 17, 2015


Aurora yesterday 16.11.2015, taken next to our house, that's why the snow glows pink: it's the streetlight reflecting back. In the middle the always flegmatic reindeer, that with his fellows almost gave me a heartattac when they suddenly appeared behind me in a pack of five or six climbing up the mountain. They are rather white in the wintertime like one other animal up here, but of course they are not afraid of noises so they are more likely to be seen in town. But those two seconds tho until my eyes and my brain could make out what they were.... uuh.

It was a mild winterday yesterday, finally some minus degrees. But for auroras it has been crazy. We even saw them in the morning while going to work. The sun has been very active these past weeks, so that even with clouds and warm weather we have been seeing them a lot. It is unusual actually.  

Have a sweet and calm week. I'll light a candle today aswell.

Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment