Thursday, January 16, 2014


"Change is safe"

This was said by a friend, who quoted someone, who thought of this in a difficult moment (or is it from a song?). Since I've heard it, i feel that it's a powerful sentence, with a very though and deep meaning behind, once you start reminiscing. It is comforting. Life seems to be about change, something we fear and need at the same time. The positive and the negative. Now, when i think of it, it's scary. Especially the negative.

But about the positive: I'm making a change too. I rolled in a driving-school last year and this week had my first driving lessons, today in the freaking intercity, at 6.15pm, right after rush-hour! Okay, this is a little town and the traffic is actually "drowsy" as experienced people say, but for me it was like woawoawoawoooaaaa! 
We survived.  Huh!

But I sure am exited. A new world is opening up again little by little. I like that. It's like learning a new language. Fluent is the goal.


New year. Why not start something new?
Oh, this reminds me of a quote of Monty Phyton " ..and now for something completely different: a man with two noses."

No comments:

Post a Comment