Sunday, March 23, 2014



I thought writing at least two post a week would not be a problem, but there the week goes! Like Woosh! and it's Sunday again. It could become a thing: writing on Sundays: does that mean, that other times it's forbidden, even when there's time and something to write about? And then it would be a must to update every single Sunday and when not, I'd feel bad about neglecting my "duty". There were times when blogging was easy...
The photos here have also become really random. It's funny :) (granny's cat this time)

It's awesome how kids think. For example "Nobody" and "lost" are my favourites nowadays. 
It's like the poem by Shel Silverstein:

“Nobody loves me, nobody cares,
Nobody picks me peaches and pears.
Nobody offers me candy and Cokes,
Nobody listens and laughs at me jokes.
Nobody helps when I get into a fight,
Nobody does all my homework at night.
Nobody misses me,
Nobody cries,
Nobody thinks I'm a wonderful guy.
So, if you ask me who's my best friend, in a whiz,
I'll stand up and tell you NOBODY is!
[..]"

So when asked "somebody is knocking at the door?" and the answer is "nobody is there", i get wide eyes that imagine how that nobody looks like and what else he can do beside knocking there.
And when something is lost, then that for me would mean, that we must look for it, but for the little one, it's like a place. "it's in the next room", "it's on the table", "it's lost" are all equal in meaning. Nothing to worry about: "it's lost = it's on vacation" :)))


Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment