Sunday, March 30, 2014


Something to look forward to. Sweet May isn't far!

It's Sunday again and for a change i'll look back at this week with some feeling of accomplishment. I'll skip Monday, since that's my seminar day and i try to tell myself that having a baby and a toddler are one good enough excuse not to read the whole Austin lecture, but in my heart I'm sad I couldn't make it. 
So Tuesday was fun: grey and rainy. Perfect weather to head outside and see what we're made of. Being a fan of the outdoors kindergarten, we had to go. Like the Swedish saying goes: there isn't bad weather, there's only a bad choice of clothes, or something like that. It was fun. After that i was determined to go outside every day and the weather got to be just wonderful - always sunny and warm.
On Wednesday and Thursday I got back on track with my driving lessons and we had also guests over, which was lovely. 
  
Yesterday we went to the woods, Martin put up some birdhouses and the kids slept outside, while we took a walk. We both got to jog as well, are my legs telling me to write. First time this year for me and honestly... it wasn't easy. Ouch- ouch.

And today has just been a big compote of mixed feelings. While the guys did some birdwatching, I attended a meeting and afterwards had an hour to collect my thoughts and read my seminar assignment. Too many ideas :)

Have a good start into the new week!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment