Saturday, October 13, 2012


An early autumn sky from Juss's perspective.

I dont' really know anymore why im writing this blog. The last post showed me this very clearly. As i was writing it, it's sense just vanished in thin latenight air. I struggle with this language, i know it. The idea of keeping in touch with everybody from abroad has just isolated me in this oneway monolog. As writing to everybody becomes writing to nobody in perticular.

Im no photographer, nor an artist in general. This is neither a artblog, literature-blog, fahsion-blog or a mommy-blog. What is it then? Blogging about everyday life; Isn't it too bland? As im not even good at it.

I like writing. I do. 
I just lost the direction where i wanted to go. 

I read one girls blog about doing a project of visiting a museum every week and writing about it. Sounds great. Especially the part of visiting museums. Or gallerys; there are plenty in Tartu. 
There are some things im doing, (may be called projects,) but for now i don't want to share them. Not yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment