Sunday, November 25, 2012


He knows. 

But as i don't tie my photographs necessarily with my posts, this shouldn't be an exeption.
Martin is in Australia and im out of sleep. And I'll be out of sleep for a too long time in my opinion. Granny is here to help and it's nice to eat 3 times a day a warm meal, but it doesn't change the fact that im desperatly in need of some slumbertime myself. At least some quiet-time. 
Please cross your fingers, that Juss decides to start sleeping again more than 45 minutes at a time. Im happy even with just 3 little hours. As granny says that he needs to sleep in his own bed, and I kind of agree, i slept maybe all together 2 hours, maybe 3, last night.. starting from 23 until 8 in the morning.  
People without children, appreciate your night-time rights :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment