Sunday, April 27, 2014


It's time!
My little tomato-plants are growing fast, except: this little pepper takes it slow, there's basil, salads and maybe soon it'll be time to try out some carrots and radish? Here's a link for some advice, when it's your first time gardening on your windowsill. (it's not too late!)

My neighbours, who are also our friends from long ago, lent me a book a while ago, like 6 months?, further, i wasn't reading it until recently, when i had to return it, so typical!. And had to buy it online the next day. It's "Peaceful parent, happy kids". There was a time i read a lot and it also helped a lot, since it almost feels like a conversation with someone, who understands your situation and has a genlte way on offering advice. My belle-mère must be wonderwomen, raising 4 kids, who are only bit more than a year apart. Truly fascinating! 


The feeling having had a good day with the kids is on my top list as i experienced it on Monday, when I had to skip Uni. It made me think, if i wasn't a bit too greedy starting to participate in a seminar, for what i barely manage to read the material, since it requires some real concentration. It isn't any fun that way, turning up having read it diagonal. There's definitely good stress and bad stress. But which is which? Spring is a busy time for Martin too and we don't really have a babysitter. So. I don't know. What would you do?


Everything considered:
Why not start off the week with some funny mv (: Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment