Friday, December 21, 2012



Hello again from the winterprisoners! 

Some people are like vitamin C and i wish i could take a tablet every day ! :)
Thank you Mihkel for visiting us during this really cold time. Check out his funny project and other work! I loved how he just asked me bluntly "and what now?" "what's your project?" "where's your work?". I needed to hear that from a person who knows me for a long-long time, has seen me bloom and has seen me fall appart. Someone who knows my strong and weak sides, but is not too close to get his fingers burned, when i don't like what i hear. After our talk i felt, that i've been hibernating for too long, honestly, it's been going on for years, i think. Even before we moved to France for a year. Unbelivable!
Among many other things, we talked about something called the 30 day challenge and different ways to take more out of ones life. I feel so inspired and glad that now i can step into the next year with a brave mindset. I also found this lady in youtube, talking about taking action, getting motivated. Sometimes it's just needed that someone not only tells you to do it, but also gives the little steps that need to be taken, to get there in the first place.

A lot will be going on now: Granny is in town, the new wardrobe has arrived in the shop and is waiting to get picked up. And tomorrow the christmas-rollercoaster will begin. And all i want is just... . You know. 

I started two 30 day challenges: one is adding something to my life (and hopefully will help me to make a point :P), the second one is limiting something. It's a nice combo for now. I'll tell you later, what it was and how it went.

And for you i have a 30 day challenge aswell: read a different poem every day for 30 days.
Highly educational? Highly inspirational? What do you think? Doable? 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment