Sunday, December 23, 2012


Oo christmastree!
A few weeks ago i was busy making these little crochet snowflakes. It was a bit addictive :) but im fine now. Our tree came on friday from the supermarket, but it is never the less amazing. We have never had a whole tree in the house before (at our parents places yes, but not here with us) so it's extra great! I hope i can have a better photo of it soon.

My nose is still not better, neither is Juss's, but we're still on the xmas-rollercoaster... like it or not. But yesterday was actually nice, my great-aunt had her 85th birthdayparty in a pub :) I try as much as i can to ignore my health and just enjoy being with people. Im not sure if it's a good idea. In the long run. Still, im hoping for the best. Drinking a lot of tea and water, eating garlic (mmm!) and ginger, keeping my legs warm in woolsocks.. the usual routine :)

Wish me luck! Stay healthy! And enjoy the holidays!  

No comments:

Post a Comment